**This version of Soonr Scribble is designed only for Samsung Galaxy Note and Tablet devices that support the S Pen stylus**
Soonr Scribble turns your Samsung Galaxy Note into a state-of-the-art productivity tool for annotating and sharing any document when you're on the move.
With Soonr Scribble you can quickly capture your ideas and easily markup and share documents. It works with any type of file, on any mobile device or computer, across teams, across networks, and across the globe in real-time. Whether you’re working on spreadsheets, presentations, proposals, expense reports or just taking notes, Soonr Scribble on the Samsung Galaxy Note is the annotation solution you’ve been searching for.
Soonr Scribble is specifically designed to turn the Samsung Galaxy Note and other Samsung S Pen (Advanced Smart Pen) stylus enabled mobile devices into powerful productivity tools. Soonr Scribble lets you:
• View and annotate over 35 different types of files including MS Office Word (doc), PowerPoint (ppt), and Excel (xls) documents as well as traditional PDF files.
• Use the touch-sensitive S Pen technology built into the Galaxy Note to create high-resolution annotations.
• Create arrows and freehand drawn shapes, and add highlights to documents to fully illustrate your annotations.
• Create projects to categorize your documents, and create lists of people to share your documents and annotations, whether they're internal to your organization (members) or external partners (connections).
• Access all your files from any location with Soonr's live sync technology, including your other computers and mobile devices.
The Soonr Scribble mobile app comes with a free Soonr cloud services account that is created when you first launch Soonr Scribble on your mobile device and register for the Soonr service using your e-mail address and a password. You will receive a welcome e-mail from Soonr that tells you how to login to your cloud account from your computer, how to create teams and connections to share your documents with, and how to install desktop (PC or Mac) software so that you can start creating projects and adding folders that will contain your documents. The documents you want to annotate and share are securely stored in your Soonr Personal account in the cloud so you must be connected to the internet to access them.
Soonr is a world leader in secure cloud services for business, enabling our customers to securely share, access, search, edit and sync files from any device, online or offline. Be in control and in touch even when you are away from your desk and your computers are turned off. Soonr Scribble for the Samsung Galaxy Note offers freedom, mobility and security for document annotation. It’s simply a smarter way to work.