Since publishing paid apps from Hungary (where I live) in not possible,
I decided put my android projects on hold and spend my time on better prospects.
Thank all of you for your kind support!
PS: If JED is not working for you, please try an alternative:
IMI - Japanese Dictionary
WWWJDIC for Android
Kabuto Japanese Dictionary
Makimono Japanese Dictionary
Akebi Japanese Dictionary
JED is an offline Japanese Dictionary.
- If your app stopped working, please try to delete the jed folder on your sd card and re-install the app from scratch.
- The server is under heavy load, download might get slow.
Please be patient and retry.
- The app works offline once the dictionary files are downloaded, BUT sends analytics data (Google) if wifi is available!
- User data ( tags! ) gets deleted when updated!
- Works offline
- Search and view results as you type!
- Multiple dictionaries ( English-Japanese, French-Japanese, Spanish-Japanese )
- Search in readings (romaji), meanings (english) and japanese (kanji, hiragana and katakana)
- Search results can contain words, expressions, kanji (both onyomi and kunyomi) and inflected form for adjectives and verbs.
- Filters results based on content type (meaning, reading, character type, parts of speech, common words, common kanji)
- Radicals lookup
- tags (vocabulary list) with possibility to search and export to Google Docs and Anki.
- Animated Stroke Order Diagrams for kanji
- Copy-Paste for most of the field and a notepad to gather information
- Move to SD card (above 2.2)
- Electronic Dictionaries Research Groups
keywords: japanese offline dictionary, 英和辞典, learn japanese, study tool, learn kanji
- Fix for missing dictionaries during installation.
- Fix for FC during install cancellation
Note: If these were not a problem for you, you can skip this update.
吉达 - 日语词典