Athens Transportation 描述
The application contains the Lines and Stops off all public transports of Athens, Greece (buses, trolleys, tram, subway, electric railway and suburban railway) together with their time schedule and related announcements from OASA (the transport organization of Athens).
It lets user choose the Line they want, either by writing directly it's code or name, or selecting it from the list of municipalities it crosses. Also can display the Nearby Stops and Lines.
Next they can previous and next departure, according to the schedule, from the beginning or the end of the route. Also which is the closest stop to their current location, with calculation of distance and direction towards it, by using the embedded GPS and compass of the device. (It requires to be within a distance of about 1.5km (1 mile) from the closest stop).
The stops of the selected line can be displayed in a list or on Google Map (requires Internet connection). Then realtime information is displayed about which stop they are currently in and which stop comes next.
* Works without Internet access (except for Google Maps)
* Small installation footprint in device, around 1MB, if the External Storage is selected as the save point for the Database.
* The application contains errors and lacks information. When you come across any of them, contact me so I can fix them!
* The data originate from the website of OASA http://www.oasa.gr and contain additional fixes.
* The programmer and the application are NOT affiliated to OASA in any way.
* I can't be held liable for any... missing persons in Athens :)