reYmote lets you control the following devices:
- iTach IR-Transceiver by Global Caché (API spec. 1.4)
- XBMC, XBox Media Center (HTTP API)
Additionally reYmote lets you do:
- Wake on LAN, start your PCs with a Magic Packet
- Macros (Compound Commands), group commands and press less buttons
- UDP, send Datagram Packets
- TCP, connect, write, read
- SSH, execute a command on a Unix machine
- HTTP-GET Requests
With reYmote you can already control a huge amount of devices. E.g. with the UDP feature you can also control your irTrans or Keene-IR transceivers. And it gets even better: reYmote is constantly being improved and extended and will directly support more and more devices in the future.
You can find further information and a user manual on my website: reYmote.geekazoid.at
*** This is the lite version ***
- 10 commands can be defined and used on remotes.
- 3 remotes can be created.
- Commands can not be set to Hardware-Buttons.
- No data import functionality.
The differences to the pro version mentioned above may change in future updates.
Let us know what you think about reYmote. We appreciate constructive feedback and critcism and will do our best to improve and extend reYmote as you need it to be.
If we can do something for you please email us and give us a chance to help you and respond before downrating the App. Feedback is golden. Thank you!