Christie's, the world's leading art business, is a name and place that speaks of extraordinary art, unparalleled service and expertise. Christie's offers over 450 auctions annually in over 80 categories, including all areas of fine and decorative arts, jewelry, photographs, collectibles, wine, and more.
When you are on the run, Christie's Android application allows you to browse and register to Bid in upcoming Sales, submit absentee bids, review auction results, and learn how to buy and sell with Christie's.
HOW IT WORKS
- BROWSE SALES: Visit our auction calendar to explore upcoming sales. Choose Grid View if you prefer to browse a sale by thumbnail images. Review lot details for lot description information, provenance, and special lot notes. You can swipe to flip from lot to lot. Select the IMAGE button to view full-sized images. Use our Search function to search for lots by keyword.
- TRACK sales and lots. Use your account to track upcoming sales and lots.
- REGISTER to bid in upcoming sales. From either the sale page or the lot detail page you can register to bid in an upcoming sale using your existing My Christie's Account.
- PLACE ABSENTEE BIDS: Use your existing My Christie's Account to place Absentee Bids for an upcoming sale.
- REVIEW Auction Results for recent sales in real time
- VIEWINGS: See what's going to be on view to plan your next visit to one of our nine salerooms around the world. Find the Salerooms closest to you using Google maps
- DISCOVER How to Buy and Sell with Christie's or more about our Private Sale services.
- EXPLORE over 80 Specialist Departments
- WATCH videos and read articles about fine art and learn about the history of the the world’s first fine art auctioneers, and about our company today