i have created the app "Update me" for help all rom makers.
With this app you can easily configure a system for automatic check rom update, plugin, theme, ecc.
What makes this application?
- Check for new rom available (works)
- Show list of kernel which can be downloaded, download it and reboot to recovery (works)
- Show list of plugin which can be downloaded, download it and reboot to recovery (works)
- Show list of themes which can be downloaded, download it and reboot to recovery (works)
- Check md5 for download file (works)
- Check new rom on startup (works)
- check new rom every hours (works)
- for all android version > 2
Link for xda thread
How to configure
The program is easily to configure.
in your rom you need only a file named update_me.xml in the system folder.
and 2 other file must to be placed online:
- a file with rom info for check new rom availability
- a file with element for rom.
for info go to xda thread
Supported file host
- direct download file host
- public folder on dropbox, box.net, etc
- OpenSensation http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1494373
- Brainmaster's CM9 & Black CM9 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1588799
- Spartan Rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1375991
- Sensation & XE GhostXSeries http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1528751
- Slim ICS http://www.slimroms.com
If the app is not compatible with your rom ask to the room maker, it's easy to configure ;D