Organizer widget displays information of last and unanswered calls, new SMS, Facebook messages, Tweets, tasks and events defined in Calendar in one panel. Unanswered calls, new sms and Events for nearest 24 hours are marked with special icons and are summarized in red circle per group. On clicking Calls, SMS or Calendar icons you go to standard applications – Contacts, Send SMS, Twitter, Facebook and Calendar.
How to install the widget:
1. Go to home screen
2. Long touch the screen (2 seconds)
3. Choose Widgets
4. Choose Organizer Widget
When install you have option to choose the scheme, information to show
Explanation per permissions:
-- android.permission.READ_CALENDAR – we need it for Calendar
-- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to run services after the reboot
-- android.permission.INTERNET – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.GET_TASKS – we disable services when other application is used by user – in this way we save battery usage dramatically.
-- com.android.vending.BILLING – that is for in-app purchase we have in application.
We added the ability to advise new features and voting - so we know what features you most like to have in next releases: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Organizer-Widget/237704459590371
Please let us know to support e-mail what language you would see added to a list of supported and/or if you can help with localization or testing of localization.
- Added multiple fixed sizes, in Android 4.0 you can resize widget
- Google Mail is supported (*)
- Birthdays of your friends is displayed (*)
- Clocks added
- It is possible to install application to Tablet without SIM card
- Fixes in Calendar and Birtday tabs
- Fixes in Transparent theme usage - sometimes it disappear and was changed to Black
- Transparent Theme is back free for 1 x sized widget as it was in previous releases. Sorry for this issue.
- Android 4.1+ 4x3 widget scrolling added
- Android 4.1+ 4x3 widget use multiline formatting to display Twitter, Facebook, E-Mail
- Fixed bug with album view for x1 widget
- Fixed bug with in-app purchase billing for some specific devices
- Contact to developer function has been added and advised to use in case of problem or questions.
- Settings screen was improved
- Small improvements and fixes.
1. EMail section added - additionally to GMail. You can configure reading emails with IMAP (recommended) or POP3 protocols. (*)
2. VK (VKontakte) social network is supported
3. Option to pay once per Extra Pack added (before only subscription mode was available)
4. Speed improvements and fixes.
- Weather information was added to Digital Clock tab.
- Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Portuguese localizations were added.
- New scheme "Classic Nokia" was added.
*) - available in Extra Pack
新版变化 - 5 themes were added: Sketch (Black and Colour), Neon (Gradient, Purple, Green) - Localisations were added or improved: Turkish, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese and Korean - Enhanced graphics - Bug fixes 了解更多