Currently the app allows to do part of this in two basics schemas:
1. People, because we interact with other through our phone. It shows a indexed list of your contacts with follow information per each contact:
- Outbound calls (blue): Quantity, Minutes and ACD (Average Call Duration)
- Inbound calls (green): Quantity, Minutes and ACD (Average Call Duration)
- Unsuccessful calls (red): Quantity and Minutes
- Elapsed time from last call
- Five level bar with Average Success Rate (ASR) info
When a contact is selected, app shows a new screen with specific details of that contact, organized like a profile view with charts of duration of last Outbound and Inbound calls plus an important metric: Average Success Rate (how many calls are successful versus failed calls, in percent).
2. Storage, initially also shows three metrics, in this case related to the internal memory of your Android device:
- Total Memory (azul)
- Available Memory (verde)
- Used Memory (rojo)
The app is in active development phase, so please be kind and report any issue in order to fix or solve it. Also, you can share ideas to improve it, such as wanted new metrics or features.
1. Internet and Network because development of this app is supported by an ads network (AdMob). None of the data read by Smart Analytics are transmitted to me or a third party. Charts are rendered locally using Android Plot.
2. Contacts and Call History are accessed by the app in order to read, analyse and aggregate the data and then are displayed to you as charts or metrics.
Smart Analytics is available for almost all countries and carriers, including: T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Orange, o2, Vodafone, Claro, Movistar, Entel and more.
Also is available for main Android devices like HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericcson, Huawei, LG, Acer, Dell, Sharp, Toshiba, ZTE.
It's not necessary have root access.
Phone Usage, Memory Usage, Android Metrics, Call Meter, Frequent Contacts, Most Called, Contacts Extension