Summer Savings on Audubon Butterflies! On sale for $2.99 (reg. $4.99).
An indispensable reference for over 600 butterfly species.
"Beautiful - everything from the photos to the color schemes on this app are just really pleasant to look at." - Robert Mortenson
• This app is optimized for Android Version 2.1+. Suggested minimum device CPU is 800 Mhz. The App's 260+ MB database installs directly to the SD card with Version 2.2+. With Version 2.1 the app database must be moved manually to the SD card through Settings.
Audubon Butterflies is your essential guide to over 600 butterflies of North America. Now you can identify every species in your backyard, parks, gardens, the woods or fields with thousands of professional color photographs.
Contains in-depth, authoritative information based on the National Audubon Society’s Field Guides to Butterflies with updates by Rick Cech, a natural history author and one of the world's leading butterfly experts.
• In-depth Descriptions of every species, with authoritative information on appearance, habitat, behavior, and much more
• Over 2,000 beautiful color photographs detailing each species with extraordinary clarity.
• A detailed reference section, which includes detailed butterfly natural history
• Identify with accuracy. Browse by shape, name (first, last, scientific), or by family
• Search by multiple “advanced search” variables including shape, size, region, color, and habitat
• Navigate back and forth between species information, personalized Life Lists and Sightings, search functions and more with ease and clarity.
• Record your field experiences using the Life List and Sighting features. Track a sighting using the device’s GPS, add notes, and save to the App for records of your nature adventures
About Audubon Guides:
Audubon Guides are a comprehensive suite of digital field apps created in alliance with National Audubon Society (NAS). For more information, please see: http://natureshare.com/home.html#apps.
About the Developer:
Green Mountain Digital, the world's largest publisher of digital field guides, collectively generating over 1 million downloads; over 100 App Store promotions; and numerous awards. It was founded in 2009 in Woodstock, VT. The company has designed and published more than 75 mobile apps across multiple platforms, including Audubon Birds of North America, Orvis Fly Fishing: The Ultimate Guide, GardenMinder, Sailing World: Knots and Splices, FishBlue, and NatureTap. GMD is the creator of NatureShare, an innovative social platform that allows users to collect wildlife sightings and outdoor experiences and share them with others.
Visit Us Today!
For any assistance, please email email@example.com