The Ultimate iOS Style Launcher for Android.
Here is the launcher you've been waiting for. From the author of "Fake iPhone 4S" this brand new and improved version features all the visual styles of iOS 6.
Trick your friends into thinking you have the new iPhone 5! This app is a full-screen working replica of the iPhone home screen. All your apps are easily accessible - just flip the screen across to view more pages.
Works best on the Samsung Galaxy S II, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus or any Android phone with a Super AMOLED+ display. Also runs on the latest Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) & 4.1 (Jelly Bean) devices.
* Most realistic iPhone skin on the market.
* Fully functional home screen replacement.
* Beautiful icon effects - all installed apps are styled.
* Comes with 16 default apps on the first page.
* Custom wallpapers supported!
* Swipe-to-Search available - just swipe left at the main screen.
--Frequently Asked Questions--
Q. Is this just a screenshot of the iPhone, like other apps?
A. No, this is a full working home screen replacement. When you press the Home button, you’ll be taken straight back to this app. No more TouchWiz or HTC Sense! ;)
Q. How do I switch back to my normal home screen?
A. Press the "Menu" key on your phone, select "Advanced" and hit "Switch Launcher..."
Q. Can I set my own wallpaper?
A. Yes, you certainly can! Just press “Menu” and then “Choose Wallpaper...”
Q. Are there any ads?
A. Yes. Advertising revenue helps support the future development of this app, so please bear this in mind :)
Whenever you click an icon which fails to load for some reason (the app isn't installed on your phone, or Android encountered an error) an ad will be displayed instead. The ads are design to be non-intrusive and relevant. Generally you'll be offered a list of related apps which you might be interested in.
Q. How is this different to Espier Launcher?
A. Fake iPhone 5 is designed to be the most realistic iOS skin on the market. Espier supports a few more features, but doesn't look so good if you place it side-by-side with a real iPhone. We've focussed on making a photo-realistic app to start with, and will be adding more features in future updates.
I'm open to ideas, so let me know if you have any suggested features or improvements. Either leave a comment, or shoot me an email at email@example.com
Every email is read, and you will get a reply.
This app collects anonymous usage information via Google Analytics, and automatic error reports using ACRA. But rest assured, we don't store any personally identifiable information. We don't know what brand of toothpaste you use!
An example of some of the stuff we keep track of:
* Number of daily users
* Aggregate information about apps (including popular apps launched)
* Frequently used menu items
Collecting this data helps us continuously improve the app. If you're concerned about what might be collected, or have any questions please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app uses several external libraries, including Google Analytics, ACRA, LeadBolt and other ad networks. Some of these libraries require additional permissions.
* SET_WALLPAPER and SET_WALLPAPER_HINTS are necessary to set & retrieve the home screen wallpaper
* INTERNET_ACCESS, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE are required for Google Analytics, ACRA and advertising networks.
* READ_PHONE_STATE, WAKE_LOCK and RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED are required for advertising networks (currently interstitials, and push notifications may be enabled in future)
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is required to cache error reports before transmission, and for rich media ads
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Computer Inc. This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Apple.
NEW: Download the iPhone 5S launcher: http://goo.gl/jjW2qf** If you like the app, please rate 5 stars **We read all the 5 star comments every day :)Version 1.5 (20th Sep):+ Removed out-of-app advertising+ Upgraded external SDKsVersion 1.4 (30th May):+ Improved scroll speed between pages+ Fixed bug with breaking wallpapers on other launchers+ Many improvements and bug fixes