RingWise automatically changes your phone's ring mode to vibrate or silent when you have events planned in your calendar, and it changes the ring mode back to normal when the event ends.
Have you ever been in an important meeting only to have your phone ring loudly? With RingWise you don't have to constantly worry about silencing your phone and having to remember to return it back to normal.
* Now compatible with ICS (Android 4.0) *
- NEW: View a list of all your events for today and know which ones will cause your phone to go to silent.
- NEW: Schedule a sleep timer so you don't have to be bothered with waking up in the middle of the night because of a text message or an email. (Paid version only)
- Monitor one or more calendars that are synced with your phone.
- Ability to set an adjustable grace period in order to trigger slightly before and after an event starts and ends.
- Select between vibrate and silent mode.
- Ignore all day events.
- Automatically activate based on busy/available status of each event. (Paid version only)
- Receive audible alerts after each event, in order to be reminded of any missed calls or missed messages. (Paid version only)
- Automatically differentiate between events you care about and those that should be ignored by using a customized "flag" in event descriptions. (Paid version only)
Tags: silent silence vibrate ring ringer silencing ringtone meeting class schedule calendar autosilence
此版本中的新功能：- Minor bug fix.