Use Routinely to build good habits (like a New Year's resolution but all year long). Routinely will track daily and reoccurring activities. Here are a few examples:
- Walk the dog
- Taking vitamins or medicine
- Read a few chapters from a book
- Eat healthy or skip dessert
- Go to the gym, exercise, or jog for half an hour
- Read before bed
- Spend 20min and meditate
Just added: Widgets!!!
Routinely List 1x4: Scrollable list of activities. Links directly to the activity page.
Routinely Remaining Today 2x2: Shows a count of today's incomplete activities
NOTE: Please exclude Routinely Widgets from your task killers. Otherwise, the widgets will not be able to update properly.
Features included in Routinely:
- List display showing all of the activities
- Various display options to customize the list content
- Activities are colored and fade from green to red when not performed over several days
- Configure Status Bar notifications to send reminders for activities.
- Advanced notification setup including audio alerts, vibration and custom day selection.
- Single display of each individual activity, including metrics and totals
- Calendar display to view and update days in the past
- Graphical representation of progress. Compare current month activities against previous months. View activities by day of the week to see more/less productive days.