BuddyTV Guide 描述
Discover your must-see TV with the BuddyTV Guide, the customizable channel guide that makes it easy to create your own personalized TV lineup, find new shows you’ll love and never miss your favorites. It is the only full featured Electronic Program Guide for Google TV. On your Android Smartphone or Tablet it is your remote control!
★★★★★ - "...way better than any other TV channel guide"
Listings as unique as you are.
• Your favorite TV, organized by channel & airtime
• Filter the full lineup by program type or mood
• Recommendations help you find new favorites
• Integrates online options like Netflix & Amazon
Never miss an episode again.
• See all your favorites organized in your Watch List (Mobile)
• Customizable reminders alert you of new airings (Mobile)
• "Most Popular" shows what others are watching
• Special curated listings for sports, movies & more
More control over your viewing experience.
• Tap to tune in -- it’s also a remote control!* (Mobile)
• Read detailed show info, articles & slideshows
• Rate shows and chat with other fans
• Post your thoughts directly to Facebook & Twitter
*BuddyTV Guide remote control works DirecTV DVRs, Sony Internet TV with Google TV, Logitech Revue, TiVo Series 3, TiVo Premier, any devices controlled by Google TV, and Samsung Smart TVs.
Read the reviews and see why there's no better channel guide out there -- and it's absolutely free!
"Buddy TV has a beautiful user interface... It doesn't get much better than this." - AppAdvice
"Best little feature is the ability to heart just your favorite channels…" - Techcrunch
"Tune into your favorite shows… with one less touch of the old school remote.” - Engadget
"The guide and recommendation engine are impressive... it's worth checking out.” - TUAW
More about the BuddyTV Guide:
BuddyTV Guide provides listings for cable and satellite TV providers in the US. These include AT&T U-verse, Comcast, Cablevision, Time Warner, Verizon, DirecTV, Dish and many more.
Tell us what you love about the BuddyTV Guide and be the first to learn about updates: