Blotty Pots - chain reactions!
NOW FREE FOREVER WITH ALL FEATURES! :) Thanks for your support! Network multiplayer coming soon! If you like it please consider buying the ad free version. THANK YOU!
Easy to learn but difficult to master!
Blotty Pots is a turn based, chain reaction, strategy game that challenges players to fill a grid of 16 paint cans (in the full version also 25 and 36 pots are possible) with their own color paint.
A pot fills by 1/3 each time it is touched. Players can touch only one empty, neutral, or matching colored pot per turn. When a pot is filled and touched again, it overflows, sending 1/3 of a can of paint into the neighbor cans, filling them all with the own color. This way opposing pots can be conquered.
Played against the machine or handed back and forth between two players, the game seems simple until a single move causes a chain reaction of overflows. So suddenly an overwhelming lead can turn into a hopelessly lost position.
BLOTTY POTS is a fun game, it is filled with surprises, amusing sound effects and lovely animations of splashing paint. It successfully realizes a simple premise, making it an “easy to learn but difficult to master” pastime.
Blottly Pots is a captivating game because, akin to checkers or draughts, it contains subtle complexities and can be played casually, seriously, or at competition levels.
"Blotty Pots has some similarities to the hit game Bubble Blast, because they both feature chain reactions that spread in four directions, but Blotty Pots is not a series of puzzles with unique solutions. It is an unpredictable, two-player game with an unlimited number of variations and possibilities for gameplay."
* Score 1 point for each 1/3 of a pot of paint that goes into any pot during the player's turn
* Winner is the player with the highest score at the end of the game
* Game ends when one player has no possible play (all pots are the same color)
* Paint cans or pots fill 1/3 at a time and then overflow in four directions
* Play by turns
* Single player game against the machine (Easy, Medium, Hard)
* Two-player game, where players pass the device back and forth
* Start with 16 (also 25, or 36 in full version) blotty pots
* Create a chain reaction when a full pot overflows and hits another full pot
Network permission is only needed for ads.
If you like it please consider buying the full version which has more options and no ads of course.