CPAexcel Mobile 描述
CPA Exam Questions with Rationales AND Flash Cards in a single mobile app + Free content updates!
* This is a Companion App to the Computer-Based CPAexcel CPA Review Course. This App allows CPAexcel Students to access their exam prep content on-the-go.
** If you are not a registered CPAexcel student, you will have access to a very limited amount of content within this app.
*** To become a registered CPAexcel student, visit www.cpaexcel.com
This application, built exclusively for CPAexcel students, enables you to drill and master CPA Exam material anywhere, anytime! Turn your down time into productive time with this powerful CPA Exam Prep Mobile App. Use your phone to master more study content. Drill with more than 4,600 multiple choice questions complete with answers and rationales! Reinforce your factual knowledge using 4,000+ easy-to-read digital flash cards! Study on this mobile app, on your iPad, and/or on your computer. Your lesson progress is automatically updated and synchronized. Your scores are always current. You can pick up right where you left off!
Registered CPAexcel Students Can Access:
- AICPA Released CPA Exam Questions with Answers and Rationales
- 4,600 Exam Questions with Complete Explanations
- 4,000+ Digital Flash Cards
- Advanced Metrics: Automatically synchronized!
- Search or Browse by Lesson or Topic
- Tag Questions and Flash Cards for Later Use
Professor Donald E. Tidrick — Ph.D., CPA, CMA, CIA
Professor Dan Stone — Ph.D., CPA, MPA
Professor Pam Smith — Ph.D., CPA, MBA
Professor Robert A. Prentice — J.D.
Professor Marianne M. Jennings — J.D.
Professor Janet D. Gillespie — Ph.D.
Professor Donald R. Deis Jr. — Ph.D., CPA, CFE
Professor Charles J. Davis — Ph.D., CPA
Professor B. Douglas Clinton — Ph.D., CPA, CMA
Professor Greg Carnes — Ph.D., CPA
Professor Allen H. Bizzell — Ph.D., CPA
CPAexcel Mobile 更新内容
- Updated the online metrics synchronize process restoring the ability to synchronize metrics for all users.
- Bug fix for exam questions: When in recording mode, if the user answered the question correctly, that question would not always show up as completed.