Installation is simple like with EasyTether or PdaNet, and the in-app setup guide walks you through everything in less than 10 minutes.
The original version has over 20,000 paid users and an average Market rating above 4.3, so everything is well-tested, but please don't hesitate to email and ask questions!
- Supports Windows (XP/Vista/7/32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X 10.5 (or later), and Ubuntu (32-bit/64-bit)
- This is only for USB connections to a PC or Mac. Tablets are not supported!
- Does not require a rooted device
This is a free demonstration version of the paid version of Klink that can be found in the market as "Klink - Tether".
- This demo only allows access to a select number of websites and is meant to test compatibility and speed before buying the paid version.
- The paid version is completely unrestricted: secure sites and such are never crippled after time.
- When testing Klink at home, DISABLE any other active network connections. (Turn off WiFi or unplug ethernet.) You can use one or the other, but both cannot be active at the same time.
After installing and running Klink, please tap "Set up your Computer" and follow the instructions. Klink requires the installation of a small companion program on your PC or Mac, so following the step-by-step guide is suggested.
HELP: Please visit the Google Group via http://www.faveset.com/klink/support, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It would be appreciated if you asked for help before posting negative feedback, as virtually all problems can be resolved. Otherwise, please leave your email address when commenting so that someone can get in touch with you.
INTERNET - Requires a data connection.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used for downloading companion files during setup.