NOTE: The app requires KeepItSafe Workforce customer credentials to login.
KeepItSafe introduces the Workforce Android Companion 2.0 that enables you to access data backed up with KeepItSafe Workforce using your Android devices.
KeepItSafe, an expert in enterprise data backup and retrieval, is an industry-first application that delivers near-instantaneous automated backups of laptop computers and mobile devices – ten times that of competitive offerings – while enabling simple one-click restores of any file or backup volume and guaranteed 100-percent accuracy of backups and restores.
If your organization is using KeepItSafe Workforce to back up your laptops and computers, your data can be accessed on Android devices using the KeepItSafe Workforce Android Companion app.
KeepItSafe Workforce Android Companion lets you browse your data and search for specific files. Files can not only be opened and viewed on the device through various other compatible apps, but also can be downloaded to the device for offline access, or shared via email. A single-click refresh updates all the downloaded files to their latest versions.
If you have multiple laptops backed up through inSync, the app allows you to easily switch between any of their backups.
The app maintains a cache of your recently viewed files for quick access.
1) Browse Files: Browse data from any of your backed up computers.
2) Download Files: Download and save files on the Android device for offline access. These files are stored on the device until you delete them.
3) View Recent Files: The app keeps all recently viewed files in a cache of configurable size. These files are available offline.
4) Switch User: View files backed up through your multiple inSync user accounts linked to your email id on your Android device.
5) Search: The app has a powerful search feature with wildcard support, which lets you search for files across multiple restore points.
6) File Updates: With a single click you can update all your downloaded files to their latest versions on the inSync server.
7) Export and Share: Downloaded files can be exported to and shared with other apps.