CirclesMod Blue (Lite) for CM7 描述
The blue version of CirclesMod Lite for CyanogenMod 7 HDPI devices.
CirclesMod by Hooolm as known from XDA and from http://holm.st/page/Android-CirclesMod.aspx is now available as a convenient Market install.
== PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU INSTALL, RATE OR CONTACT THE DEVELOPER ==
1. The theme is designed for the Theme Chooser in CyanogenMod7. This means, if you install it on a device that is *not* running CyanogenMod7, the theme will do nothing. CyanogenMod7 only. Yes?
2. The theme is strictly for HDPI devices, like the HTC Desire, Desire HD, Incredible, Incredible S and LG Optimus 2X. Which means no Wildfires, Spicas etc. I haven't had the opportunity to test what actually happens on those devices. It'll probably just not work, but now you've been told, ok?
== WHAT YOU GET ==
The Lite version features *only* my circular statusbar icons where I have modified all relevant statusbar icons, including battery with percentage, Wi-Fi signal, data transmissions, Up/Download, Sync, GPS, headset, silent, vibrate and all those.
The screen shots shown are from one of my own devices, so yeah, I drink my own medicine ;-)
== HOW TO INSTALL ==
This theme applies via the Theme Chooser in CyanogenMod 7.
1. Install this app.
2. Open the Theme Chooser app in CyanogenMod 7.
3. Select "CirclesMod Blue (Lite)" and press "Apply".
3b. You may get a message saying "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size". Don't worry, just press "Apply anyway".
4. Reboot and enjoy
== WHAT'S COMING ? ==
Modding of new connection types as they arise.
Probably explicit support for MDPI devices like the Spicas, Aces and Wildfires of the world, as well as XHDPI devices like the Sensation.
"Full" version where I theme more of the system, including progress bars and a few of my favorite apps.
CirclesMod Blue (Lite) for CM7 更新内容
此版本中的新功能：- Removed further changes to stock CM7. Only statusbar icons should remain. If not, message me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Removed all superfluous in-development graphics elements that were simply changing A to A and B to B, so to speak, bringing the apk to one megabyte instead of two. Which is nice.