IBM Junos Pulse 描述
NOTE: This is the client security app used exclusively with IBM Hosted Mobile Device Security Management service. Please ensure that your company is a subscriber to the IBM service before installing this version.
IBM Hosted Mobile Device Security Management is a comprehensive, cloud-based, fully managed service that helps protect mobile devices used by employees accessing corporate data. Our multi-platform solution can help you: address data security issues, reduce capital and operational costs, better manage regulatory compliance, and improve employee productivity.
Junos Pulse delivers mobile security, to protect your Android devices from mobile malware, viruses, and spyware, as well as from device loss or theft, preventing device damage, and loss and exploitation of sensitive user or corporate data. Junos Pulse secures mobility by combining secure enterprise connectivity with comprehensive mobile security and device management.
For more information about supported gateways and device versions, please read the Supported Platforms guide at: http://www.juniper.net/support/products/pulse/mobile/
• Real-time antivirus protection using heuristic on-device scanning of all stored, incoming or outgoing files via any input/output means, and Secure Digital (SD) card content.
• Background scanning of all network traffic and interfaces for malware, viruses and spyware.
• Anti-theft/Anti-loss protection, including support to remotely locate, track (via GPS), lock, wipe, or sound alert on a lost or stolen device.
• Remote commands to alert and take action (remote device lock and/or wipe), or to track a device on detecting a change in or removal of SIM card.
• Granular, centralized security policy administration and configuration for IT administrators.
• Purpose-built for mobile devices, with minimal CPU, battery and memory usage.
Follow this link below for an FAQ on support policies for Junos Pulse for Google Android.