*** NAPOMENA ZA KORISNIKE IZ HRVATSKE *** NOTICE FOR USERS FROM CROATIA ***
Ovo je skraćena verzija domaće aplikacije Hrvatskog autokluba i namijenjena je stranim turistima koji dolaze u Republiku Hrvatsku te je dostupna na engleskom, njemačkom i talijanskom jeziku. Domaćim korisnicima preporučujemo korištenje također besplatne, pune verzije ove aplikacije pod imenom "HAK" (http://go.hak.hr/iphone).
*** APP OVERVIEW ***
Everything a driver needs when traveling to Croatia is available right here in this app developed by the national automobile club in Croatia - HAK.
Croatia Traffic Info provides an overview of the most needed travel information, such as:
- detailed traffic conditions report (road conditions on highways, border crossings, ferry terminals)
- traffic limitations and traffic forecast for tomorrow
- more than 150 live images from webcams, on most important roads in Croatia
- current fuel prices
- a comprehensive POI database (15.000+ POIs) consisting of airports, camping sites, banks, ATMs, hospitals, hotels, post offices, post boxes, kiosks, pharmacies, national parks, nature parks, stores and retail chains, tourist boards, police, wellness, etc.
- a detailed list of 700 gas stations with current fuel prices and fuel types available for each one
- a toll calculator for Croatian highways
But that's just the beginning. Croatia Traffic Info also includes:
* ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE *
If you would require roadside assistance services anywhere in Croatia, HAK is here to help you. Just press the button for help and our 24/7/365 service center will receive your exact location and help will be on its way.
* WHERE'S MY CAR? *
Find your way back no matter where you've parked your car with the WHERE'S MY CAR feature. Save your location when you park and find your way back with turn-by-turn pedestrian navigation (Google Maps).
* EMERGENCY HELP & DELIVERY AT SEA *
If you find yourself stranded at sea, press the button for help and our partner will organize emergency seaside assistance.
Croatia Traffic Info
Brought to you by the Croatian Automobile Club (Hrvatski autoklub - HAK)