Did you ever forgot when and till when you borrowed money to somebody?
Or you just wanted to research effectiveness of new diet?
Or may be you just wanted not to forget when you visited dentist last time and mark that this event must be repeated after a year or a half?
Event Tracker is the application that will handle it: just create an event, name it and give it a time delay - the rest will be done for you.
* Extremely simplified event creation
* Predefined time frames
* Expiration period is calculated based on selected time frame - the longer delay the earlier you will find your event in "Expiring" category
* "Favorites", "Archives", "Expiring" and "All Events" categories available
* Fling gesture to list through all categories
* Archiving or Deleting ALL expired events (accessed through menu)