Indian Yantra - Free 描述
All ancient cultures had sacred geometric designs representative of their beliefs and religion.
Centuries ago vedic culture had geometric figures known as Yantras (meaning intruments) to meditate and connect with god. It is believed that every geometric figure has an energy pattern and field. The purpose of a Yantra is to focus spiritual and mental energies to improve health, wealth, relationships, fame and luck.
Similarly Mandalas (sacred circles) are also used to achieve same results while Yantras are designed using triangles, rectangles, squares and floral patterns to create visual harmony.
In India, Yantras are used by hindus for centuries to achieve and enhance prosperity, harmony ,fame, love, peace, knowledge, well being, career, business and protection from all negative forces.
Every Yantra gets its energy from its respective Mantra, which is a combination like body and soul. Here are some of the most popular Yantras. Use this ancient wisdom and achieve all your goals in life in coming New Year and always.
For Best Results meditate on these Yantras Daily
- Shree Yantra: for wealth, happiness, power, prosperity & success
- Ganesh Yantra: good luck & success in all ventures
- Kal Sarpyog Yantra: removes struggle in life.
- Durga Bisa Yantra: for luck in business
- Shree Vaastu Yantra: removes ill effect of Vaastu
- Maha Mrityunjay Yantra: to overcome fear of death, dangers, diseases and evil influences
- Shree Surya Yantra: for power and authority
- Kuber Yantra: for financial success, profits in stocks & investments.
The application contains very high quality images of Yantras. You can also zoom images and see details.