The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Seychelles.
Discover the Seychelles with this interactive local map that you preload into your smartphone to avoid expensive data charges at home and when you are travelling. No more fighting with out-of-date paper maps! Just pack a mappa in your phone and go!
mappa is easy! Just go to the app store, choose the mappa map you want, install and you’re done!
Whenever we make updates to the app and map, you get these for free and can be automatically updated in your smartphone. mappa uses OpenStreetMap which even TomTom recognises as the most up-to-date and most detailed source of maps for city guides.
This is the mappa map for Seychelles, officially the Republic of Seychelles, an island country spanning an archipelago of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, some 1,500 kilometres east of mainland Africa, northeast of the island of Madagascar. The mappa map covers all of the islands.
Seychelles is divided into twenty-five administrative regions that comprise all of the inner islands. Eight of the districts make up the capital of Seychelles and are referred to as Greater Victoria. Another 14 districts are considered the rural part of the main island of Mahé with two districts on Praslin and one on La Digue which also includes respective satellite islands.
Environmental legislation is very strict, and every tourism project must undergo an environmental review and a lengthy process of consultations with the public and conservationists. The Seychelles is a world leader in sustainable tourism. The end result of this sustainable development is an intact and stable natural environment, which attracts financially strong visitors rather than short-term mass tourism.
mappa has great features:
* Simple. No geeky features. It’s a map!
* Show and share your current location.
* Vector data means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file.
* Easy to install and easy to use. One download, just what you need at your fingertips, very intuitive.
* Install once and go – no extra data traffic required – ideal if you are travelling abroad and need to avoid nasty roaming data charges.
* Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail.
* Vector map technology means fast installation, minimum space needed on your phone or tablet and super detailed zooming. This also leaves the maximum space for your photos, MP3s and videos.
* Point Of Interest database built-in. Search a dozen categories including, of course, restaurants, bars and hotels, but also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops.
* You will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
* Search for Points of Interest is built-in – no need to go online. Compare this with Google Maps!
* Vector data based on OpenStreetMap – this means more detail and less storage – compare this with the other OpenStreetMap apps!
* Coverage is focused on important places worldwide, not just Europe and USA. Compare this with Skobbler!
NOTE: This application may be used for pedestrian orientation purposes only. It must not be used for guidance while driving or riding on the highway. Always observe local laws and driving instructions as well laws for pedestrians.
Follow us @
offline maps for London, Bangkok, Paris, Mallorca, Singapore, Hong Kong, New York, Dubai, Rome, Madeira, Seoul, Barcelona, Dublin, Crete, Cyprus, Greek Islands, Athens, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Istanbul, Madrid, Amsterdam, Prague, Corsica, Canaries, Corsica, Moscow, Beijing, Vienna, Venice, Thailand, Mexico, Los Angeles, Benidorm, Berlin, Rio De Janeiro, Sicily, Bruge, San Francisco, Orlando, Miami, Munich, Milan, Sydney, Florence, Las Vegas, Tokyo, loads more...