NOTE: If Google Play is not built into your Android, you can obtain this app from our website http://phone-e6b.com
Phone E6B is much more than just an E6B - it is a complete flight planning system. Type in a route of flight and wind conditions. Phone E6B will look up the coordinates of each location along your route of flight and calculate the time, distance, and fuel consumption for your flight. Look up the weather conditions at your departure and destination airports. Look up the coordinates and elevation of airports all over the world. Save a Weight and Balance profile for your airplane so that you can quickly calculate W&B without typing in again the arms and empty weight. Calculate holding pattern entries. Calculate how far you can glide at a given descent rate and ground speed. Calculate the effect of humidity on density altitude. Of course, Phone E6B can also do everything that a slide-rule E6B can do. Phone E6B costs a little more than some other E6B software because it does so much more. Phone E6B costs a tiny fraction of the cost of the fuel to do a few touch and goes.
• Time, speed, distance
• Fuel consumption
• Wind correction – WCA, ground speed, time en route
• Headwind/crosswind components of wind
• Pressure and density altitude
• True airspeed and true altitude, Mach number, speed of sound
• Weight and balance
• Weather reports
• Units conversions
• Distance and course to travel between two locations based on their latitude and longitude
• Holding pattern entries
• Glide distance
• Fuel weight from volume and density
• Ability to look up the latitude and longitude of airports and NAVAIDS all over the world (over 30000 airports and 9690 NAVAIDS)
• Ability to look up the latitude and longitude of navigational fixes in the U.S.
The demo does not contain all the functionality of the version available for purchase.
For more details, see http://phone-e6b.com
Video tutorials are available at http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoneE6B
此版本中的新功能：Spell checking disabled in order to work around a severe flaw in the Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" spell checker which causes applications to crash when one types in more characters than the length of a text field. This is a reported flaw in the Android OS. See http://code.google.com/p/esms/issues/detail?id=17.