Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, 21st Edition… now on your Android device!
Taber’s 21 is today’s most comprehensive health science dictionary. Under the editorial direction of Donald Venes, MD, MSJ, a team of expert consulting editors and consultants, representing every branch of health care, works with the Taber’s in-house editorial staff to ensure that the content reflects the state of the art. This app brings the famous medical dictionary to life with a searchable index, zoomable images, bookmarks, and more.
* Cyclopedic entries that offer more than just definitions.
* 60,000 reader-friendly definitions.
* 3,000 brand-new terms and 7,000 revised terms.
* Over 1,000 full-color illustrations.
* More than 600 Patient Care Statements.
* Caution Statements with easy-to-find icons.
* Dozens of Allied Health and Nursing Appendices.
Copyright 2012 F.A. Davis Company