Verizon Cloud 描述
Your mobile phone puts your digital life in your pocket… until the day that it slips out of your pocket! Verizon Cloud backs up your contacts, photos, videos, music, documents, text messages and call logs to secure cloud storage, so you don't need to lose your important content if you lose your phone. It even makes sure nothing gets left behind when you move to a new phone. Get 5 GB free storage with affordable monthly plans if you need additional storage.
Here are some of the things Verizon Cloud can do for you:
• Keep your phone's content safe and secure in your own private cloud storage
• Access your content when you need it, even on the go, on any compatible device, your PC or the web
• Sync photos, videos and more from Verizon Cloud to your device, and then share that synced content with your friends and family
• Sync the last 90 days of text messages on the first sync, and all new text messages thereafter
• Back up content from your PC or Mac's hard drive to your Verizon Cloud using the downloadable desktop client. You can then access that content on your mobile devices
Verizon Cloud has some short term limitations on devices running the latest Android 4.4 (KitKat) software:
• Messages stored in Cloud will not restore to your device (Fix expected by Feb 2014)
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer over to Verizon Cloud.
Verizon Cloud is intended only for users with Verizon Wireless phone service.