The world of ISH on your Android device, free of charge.
The ISH, which takes place every two years, has been held in Frankfurt am Main for more than 50 years. Today it features some 2,300 exhibitors. All of the world’s market leaders take part in this leading international trade fair, where they show new products and innovative solutions to industry visitors from around the globe.
To supplement the printed catalogue and the web site www.ish2011.com, the German Association of Plumbing, Heating and Ventilation Contractors has now published the ISH catalogue in the form of an Android app. Available for the first time ever, it has the following features:
- Complete contents of the ISH catalogue (lists of exhibitors and product groups)
- Active exhibitor entries (users can locate addresses in Google Maps, call phone numbers, save e-mail addresses, visit web sites, etc.)
- Exhibitor search (by hall level, country and company name)
- Product group search (mapping of the entire product group structure)
- Full-text search (all information)
- Events (with link to hall plan)
- Favourites list of exhibitors and events
- Information on the trade fair
- Interactive hall plan (map of the grounds and all 26 hall levels)
- Linking of catalogue data and hall plans
This app will be your perfect companion before, during and after the trade fair. You’ll never want to be without it. It knows everyone in the industry and can provide all kinds of help.
Simplify your searches. Cleverly chosen, easy-to-use search criteria allow you to keep tabs on more than 2,300 exhibitors plus the entire range of product groups.
Simplify your planning. Put together your own walking tour of the trade fair in advance. Or take advantage of pre-planned tours and lists of things to see.
... and there are many other functions to help you get ready for ISH 2011.