AT&T Mobile Accessibility Lite 描述
AT&T Mobile Accessibility Lite is a screen-access application for the blind.
This application will only work for AT&T Customers!
This application has been designed for people who are blind.
AT&T Mobile Accessibility Lite is a screen-access application which allows people who are blind or have low vision to use an Android phone in an intuitive, easy and simple way.
It is a suite of 11 accessible applications (Phone, Contacts, SMS, Alarm, Calendar, Email, Web, Where am I, Apps, Music Player and Settings) which have been especially designed for the blind and visually impaired. They all have a simplified interface whose textual information is spoken using Nuance Vocalizer® voice synthesis or or you can connect your Braille display for Braille output.
Inside the AT&T Mobile Accessibility Lite suite of accessible applications you can do the following:
- Phone: Make calls, answer calls, hear the caller ID and manage your call log.
- Contacts: Manage your contacts
- SMS: Compose and read short messages. Manage conversations.
- Alarms: Set your alarms.
- Web: Full web browser experience, similar to what you can find on your PC. Jump by the control of your choice (links, paragraphs, headings, forms, etc.) to navigate faster to the information of your interest. Bookmark your favourite webpages.
- Calendar: Create, edit and delete a calendar entry. View all events per day, week or month.
- Email: Full access to your Gmail account.
- Where am I? : GPS application that gives you updates on your current location.
- Apps: Access the list of apps installed on your Android phone.
- Music Player: plays audio files and lists all music audio content automatically on the phone and storage card.
- Settings: Change ringtone. Configure feedback and notifications (vibration or audio). Configure keyboard echo, punctuation verbosity, speech pitch and rate, etc.
- Quick access to date and time, phone status information such as battery level and network coverage, number of missed calls and unread messages, etc.
- Touch navigation: You can use AT&T Mobile Accessibility Lite not only with the trackball or the physical keyboard of your phone, but also with its touchscreen! Simply move your finger around the screen and the voice synthesis will read the text located under your finger. Or if you prefer, you can also swipe up/down/right/left and tap on the screen to navigate through the interface. And if you wish you can enable sound and vibration feedback.
- Easy to input text: With AT&T Mobile Accessibility Lite suite you can use the touch qwerty keyboard as well as the speech recognition to write text quickly and easily. Imagine writing an SMS or an Email using your voice only... just great!
- Voice synthesis: Code Factory has been making mobile phones accessible to the blind and visually impaired for many years now, and we know that the voice matters... and a lot! For AT&T Mobile Accessibility LITE Code Factory has partnered with Nuance® and Vocalizer® is therefore the voice of AT&T Mobile Accessibility Lite.
- AT&T Mobile Accessibility Lite features advanced Braille support. Logically assigned Braille commands provide uniform functionality across supported Braille devices.
All Android phones from version 2.1 and above are supported. Please note that speech recognition is only supported with version 2.2 and above.