It enable you to remote control your phone in computer browser via network connection. It integrate the VNC Server and VNC Web Viewer together, you also can connect it by third-part VNC Viewers.
It can work alone, and also can act as an Add-on of Remote Web Desktop (FREE), you can download RWD for more advanced features (https://market.android.com/details?id=net.xdevelop.rm).
1. Remote View
2. Keyboard support
3. Phone buttons support: Home, Back, Menu and End buttons
3. Mouse touch event support
4. Support third-part VNC Viewers
1. ROOTED phone
2. Browsers: IE, CHROME, FireFox, or other JAVA Applet enabled browsers (JRE 1.6+)
# Known issues
As you know, compatibility issue is a big problem of Android phone, I can't test it in all phones. So if it can't work for your phone, just uninstall it, I'm sorry to waste your time. You also can send a mail to let me know your phone model, if I solve it, I will let you know.
1. Open source with GPLv2
2. The most codes are from Android VNC Server
3. Java applet viewer is from TightVNC
此版本中的新功能：Updated VNC applet viewer.