A paramedic protocol application designed for York Region EMS paramedics. This protocol application allows paramedics to quickly access thier directives and bypass protocols. Both Advanced Care Paramedic(ACP) and Primary Care Paramedic(PCP) directives from the November 2011, Ontario MOHLTC ALS Patient Care Standards are included as well as tools that will assist in patient care.
These tools include:
- A weight converter.
- Step by step Left Bundle Branch Block and Right Ventricular Infarct diagrams.
- A tool to calculate when to discontinue nitroglycerin administration.
- Charts for pediatric vitals including APGAR scoring chart
- Driptronome - Creates a metronome tempo for custom drip rates.
- Dopamine drip rate calculator.
The application will also be updated with new or modified protocols as they become available.
- Added Driptronome, metronome for 10, 15 and 60 gtts dripsets.
- Added "Renal Bypass Directive"
- Updated "STEMI Bypass Directive"
- Added Dopamine Calculator.