The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics has been a trusted resource on the medical ward for over 50 years. Developed for residents and senior medical students, it provides practical clinical recommendations in an easy to digest format.
Download the Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics on your mobile device (tablet or smartphone) to help you diagnose and treat patients. This application streamlines access to clear information outlining general principles, diagnosis, and extensive treatment options for hundreds of common medical conditions. Tables and charts have been optimized for easy viewing on any your smartphone or tablet. Written by physicians at one of the most highly regarded departments of internal medicine, this comprehensive mobile database delivers answers anytime, anywhere.
• Quick access to current recommendations on patient care
• Interface specifically optimized for smartphones and tablets
• Universal Index Search — find topics across all indexes
• Personalized favorites
• Personal archive for searches and important entries
• One year of web access included
The Washington Manual