This is the Airplane Mode Control Timer.
During your device uses the mobile data communications and always becomes 'Time without a signal 100%%%%' of 'Use details' in 'Cell standby' (please see the screenshot), and it becomes excessive power consumption of the device, this program could be useful.
This program controls the Airplane Mode by some programmable timers.
By enabling the Airplane Mode to reduce power consumption of the device. But while you enable Airplane mode is not done automatically receive e-mail. Therefore, in this program, even while the screen is off, using a timer to temporarily disable Airplane Mode.
You can see a timing chart that is included in the program.
By the default Preferences, the following conditions, this program will work.
(1) The battery is being discharged.
(2) Wi-Fi is not connected.(Mobile data communications only works.)
However, these restrictions can be changed in Preferences.
Some devices may not work as expected. I checked this program with the Nexus One(2.3.4) and the MotoA953(2.2). If that does not work, please also try device reboot.(After the device power is off[*1], turn the power back on.)
[*1] In general, hold power key.
(1) At home or office, if you are using a Wi-Fi, please try to Preferences:S5 is turned on. When returning from a state not connected, in the Wi-Fi environment, your device tries to connect it. In doing so, if your device connect to mobile data communications, Wi-Fi automatically turns off.
(2) If you have turned on the Preferences:S2, can be obtained from the 10 seconds before disconnecting the mobile data communication with this program by haptic feedback. After this haptic feedback, if you want a further connection, please turn off the screen once, and please turn on again before the expiration of the Preferences:T3.
(3) Period during which the screen appears, do not want to cut your mobile data communication with this program, please set the Preferences:T4 to 'Indefinite period'. On the other hand, period during which the screen off, do not want to connect the mobile data communication with this program, please set the Preferences:T1 to 'Indefinite period'.
(4) T5 and T6 of the Preferences is smaller, mobile data communication will likely be cut. It is within the period of T5 and T6, if there is no mobile data communications, and to work to cut it. Note that when using the Wi-Fi is always disconnected after T5, even what is set to T6, works assumes 'Indefinite period'.
(5) While screen is turned on and Airplane Mode is enabled, if you want to reconnect the mobile data communication, please turn off the screen once, and please turn on again. After a time Preferences:T7, begins to reconnect.
(1) Devices also do voice calls, it is not recommended to use this program. During Airplane Mode is enabled, you can not get a call from someone else.
(2) In some devices, while Airplane Mode is enabled, the abnormal time data. This behavior is not caused by this program.
(3) On some devices, even if the airplane mode to OFF during the OFF screen and a connection on the mobile data communication is not started. (Moto. MB632, for example)
WARNING: When you board the plane with this device, please stop this program.(Inactivate AMCT Service.)