小 mobi droid 需要帮助。他们迷失在盒子森林。请清除障碍,协助他们归回。
Box Forest featuring 32 unique stages. With OpenFeint, you can unlock achievements and compare your scores for each stage with friends and others.
This game occupies full screen for devices with aspect ratio 0.6 (480x800) or 0.667 (240x360, 480x720). For other different aspect ratio, either full height or full width will be utilized.
Box Forest is a simple game, almost no instructions are required but here are some tips for gamers who want to know more about the game.
* First of all, the game objective is to make all green droids come to left bottom around where the player (silver droid) begins. Each stage has 2-3 green droids.
* To trigger the player: touch on the player and move, a dotted line will indicate the projectile path, and then release.
* If the device supports multi-touch, gamers can pinch zoom in and out.
* Each stage has maximum 10 attempts. If after the 10th turn and the stage cannot be cleared within 10 seconds countdown then is Game Over.
* The game world is having a small leftward gravity. As a result, objects will tend to incline to left and cycle objects may roll to left.
* When player contacts with green droids, green droid will gain an upward impulse.
* When player shows small chat box "...", means the turn can be ended by tapping once.
* Player can penetrate through semi transparent platform, blue water block, and bubble. Only boxes with face is destructible.
1.0.1 : Add single touch zoom control * Enhance zoom camera position * Enhance OpenFeint control * Remove startup splash screen
1.0.2 : Update new AndEngine * Add accumulative counters * Add visual effects * Add ingame mechanics * Change backgrounds
1.0.3 : Minor tweaking * Update components
1.0.4 : Remove ads for initial levels and last uncompleted level