- Control your TiVo® (Series 3 and greater) with your Android phone or tablet!
- Search for your favorite shows using the built in keyboard
- Simple design, easy to use
Tired after a long day at work and want to relax on the couch while watching your favorite shows but can't find your TiVo(R) remote? Grab your phone, you've got it with you anyway. Problem solved!
Suggestions and feedback are always welcome!
- The "Network Remote Control" option must be enabled on your TiVo. Do this by navigating the TiVo menu to "Settings & Messages\Settings\Remote, Cable Card & Devices\Network Remote Control".
- Your TiVo's network address must be added to the app. To add the TiVo you must get the IP address of the TiVo on your network. To find the IP address navigate the TiVo menu to "Settings & Messages\Settings\Network & Phone". The TiVo's IP address should be displayed. Add the IP address to the app by tapping the gear icon in the app and choose Add DVR. Alternatively you can choose DVR List and use the experimental Scan button. If this option successfully finds your TiVo please let us know which device you have and which TiVo you have.
- Tested on the TiVo Premier XL. Please send a note to email@example.com and let us know if it works on your phone/device and your TiVo. Please let us know which model of phone/device and TiVo you have.
- The keyboard only works in the standard TiVo menus. It does not work in the other places (YouTube searches for example).
TiVo(R) is a registered trademark of Tivo Inc.
YouTube(R) is a registered trademark of Google Inc.