LADYTIMER uses the latest scientific methods to accurately pinpoint a woman's fertile days. The app helps you while trying to conceive, lets you switch to pregnancy mode and back to period calendar mode after birth or miscarriage.
* Easy to use period tracker
* Ovulation calendar options: PMS, symptoms, moods, weight, temperature, etc
* Period, Ovulation and medical exams reminders
* Fertility calendar with temperature charts
* Menstrual period history
* Track irregular periods
* Chat and Direct Messaging
* Share menstrual calendar data with your doctor or partner
* LadyCloud automatic backup and sync
* Baby planner with boy or girl forecast
* Ovulation App portable to any smartphone
* Intimacy tracker
* Birth control pill reminder
* Ovulation calculator with cervical mucus tracker
* Free Ovulation calendar print option
* Fertility educational videos
* A personal diary for every woman
* Customizable tracker with themes
Why this app ? Ladytimer uses all available data such as ovulation tests, BBT and mucus to calculate and predict your actual ovulation time. It's done automatially and the complexity of the data analysis is hidden from the user, making the app simple to use yet very powerful. If you have occasional irregular cycles like almost 40% of women, then Ladytimer will be more accurate and reliable then the majority of apps that rely on simplistic average calculations.
Simply track your start period day every month. After that the app calculates the menstrual cycle for you. Enter your morning body temperature for precise fertility tracking. The app will use it to calculate ovulation. See when you are more likely to conceive a boy or a girl.
Enter and track symptoms, moods, notes, weight, intimacy, ovulation tests, birth control pills, etc for any day. Chat with other Ladytimer app users.
Your period tracker data can be saved online and imported to any smartphone when needed. Never lose your calendar data when switching phones. LadyCloud synchronization does it all automatically for you.
It's very easy to share your period calendar with your doctor or partner. Chose the data you wish to share.
— Ladytimer • the most advanced menstruation calendar —