Do you usually set your screen brightness to the minimum level to save battery so that it becomes hard for you to see the caller’s name? BrightOnCall solves your problem: while incoming call, it will change the bright level to maximum automatically.
BrightOnCall lite is the free version of this app. Although it increases the brightness of all your incoming calls, you’ll have to reopen the program after 8 calls and press “Reset Counter” button.
If you get BrightOnCall Pro, forgetting this restriction is just one of the improvements you’ll have:
- You won’t need to reset the counter after 8 calls
- Select the brightness level of your choice for incoming calls
- When the call is finished, you can get back the brightness level set previously
- Hide the status bar icon if you want to
- You can choose not changing the brightness when the phone is being used
- No ads
*** Please, don’t move this app to SD card because it will work in a wrong way ***
Keywords: Bright, brightness, brightest, battery saving, torch, flashlight