With SUPPORTbuddy you can build a private support network, making it easier to share how you are doing, check on friends and family as well as connect with people in support groups focused around health issues.
With support listed as one of the top non-medical indicators of long-term recovery from chronic illness and disease, improving your access to support can really help.
Key Features Include:
• Easily update wellness using a color coded scale to track your health and mood.
• Join and participate in support groups on specific health issues.
• Invite friends and family to your private support network.
• Receive alerts and updates from your support network via text messaging or email.
• Review your past wellness updates to see changes in your health and mood.
Great Support Tool for Mental and Physical Health Issues:
• Cancer, Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Anorexia, Bulimia, Eating Disorders, Cancer, Alcoholism, Drug Abuse, Alcohol Addiction