Society of Hospital Medicine 描述
From groundbreaking research findings to insightful news, the Society of Hospital Medicine’s family of publications continues to fuel new discoveries in hospital medicine and guide best practice for the safe, effective care of hospitalized patients.
Stay connected and save time!
With the rapid publication of news and research articles it can be hard for clinicians and scientists to stay focused on the most relevant and useful content.
Download the SHM Publication App for your mobile device and access instant, real-time updates including cutting-edge article abstracts from the Journal of Hospital Medicine, compelling news from The Hospitalist, and upcoming events.
It’s simple and easy to navigate and presents an optimized reading experience from your mobile device. You can also easily tag select content for convenient reading and share with your friends and colleagues through email, Twitter, Facebook, and more!
Topics covered include:
• Practical, evidence-based, peer-reviewed research and systematic reviews of areas most important to hospital care
• Quality improvement initiatives and patient safety developments related to hospital medicine and caring for all hospitalized patients
• Teamwork and communication among all health care providers in hospitals to achieve optimal care for hospitalized patients
• Updates in academic hospital medicine
• Coverage of domestic and international hospital medicine developments
• Profiles and interviews with hospital medicine leaders
• Medico-legal issues facing hospitalists and hospital care
• Operational strategies for hospital leaders
• Career path information to attract and retain the highest quality hospitalists
• Competencies, activities, and needs of hospitalists
Not just for hospitalists.
This app serves hospitalists and all health care professional that cares for patients in a hospital setting.
For more Wiley Health Apps please visit: www.wileyhealthapps.com
1. Instant, real-time access to the latest information from the Society of Hospital Medicine’s family of publication including article abstracts, news, and upcoming events
2. No need to manually update; your application automatically refreshes with the most up to date content.
3. Ability to read and access content offline as well as save stories for later reading.
4. Share content via email or through social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.